Friday 13 May 2011

Fractious



   There was utter chaos throughout the day today, which I choose to blame on the death last year of the father of fractals, Benoit Mandelbrot. One assumes he has passed on to another (fractional) dimension... perhaps 2.554?  Anyway, my adoration of caffeine continues unabated, and my juggling skills appear to be stagnant, but getting faster (these two facts are of course merely correlated, not dependant). I managed to collide two overlapping pairs of balls in a Venn diagram of topological impact loci - an experience I am in no hurry to repeat with anything capable of drawing blood.

   On my way home I stopped, stopped upon me. Force the tools available. I decided to use the tools available for cabarets, Bar Mitzvahs and all kinds of outdoor function of the two mutually exclusive variables whose partial differential with respect to time may be expressed himself through the unusual medium of moulded... well, mould. Taken from cheese and biscuits with your coffee, Sir?  Or perhaps a grapes of Wrath of my beard shall slay thee; fear ye the wrath of my beard for it is mighty and bears no facile jest.

   Sorry, I appear to have gone a bit jacket.