Sunday 29 May 2011

Mercy

   Decided not to detonate the bomb, since I calculated a 0.00453% chance that it might cause a dark matter chain reaction and destroy the galaxy.  Better safe than sorry; I've fed it to the dogs next door in the vet's - they sounded hungry, and although I can't reveal the full design, it does involve a quantity of prime steak - lucky for my canine buddies!

   Well, the daffodils are late this year, aren't they?  Late, as in the late daffodil.  It's a sort of threat, you see... I'm trying to make it clear to my floral cousins that I don't want any more of this "now you see us, now you don't" nonsense next year.  We want a good solid showing for a minimum of a week.

   ee's 'avin a go at the flowers now!


   Who said that?  Centurion, arrest that man.  And give me his gourd - I can use it for my next experiment.